After spending quality family time this holiday seasons I decided I wanted to start the New Year on a solid foundation!
I will and I hope you will all join me, Be making a list....
1. Things you did in the past 10 years that I thought were mean
2. .....things that were hurtful
3. ..... unkind
9...... broke my heart
10..... broke my spirit
all these things ripped my guts out and left me an empty shell, I felt worthless and unlovable. I questioned the purpose of my very existence. I questioned why.... why... why.
After making your list, for everyone as necessary...
1. think of how these forced you to grow
2. taught you to about yourself
3. made you stronger
4. taught you to let go (with love) and put you first
5. rise above and teach your children self worth
6. pushed you out of your comfort zone
7. showed you how NOT treat others
8. made you realize you deserve better
9. you learned to stand on your on
10. You learned to be the light and lead the way !
Its time to thank them for the lessons
Its time to let go of the hurts and pain
Its time to start the New Year
with a clean slate, open heart and a strong empowered, enlightened YOU!
Its time to BURN the list(s) , leave the past in the past
When we know better we do better!
Writing a new story,
co-creating my journey, taking back my power.
Blessings of a New Year,